University, Scholarship, Visa Counselling
After the detailed overview of generalities associated with these examinations it is time we bring to your attention the benefits you will reap by taking our expert and professional guidance. By associating with the Swati Jain Academy you reap the following benefits:
- How do I start preparing for GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFLiBT?
- Which course is best for me?
- Which Universities / Institutes should I apply to?
- How do I manage my finances?
- What is the necessary documents for applying to various Universities?
- How do I obtain VISA?
- When do I schedule my exam?
- How do I enhance my application for scholarships and assistantship?
- What are the intricacies of preparing a perfect SOP?
- What should be the content of my LOR?
Since 1992, Mr. Nilesh Jain and Ms. Swati Jain, Chairpersons Swati Jain Academy have been guiding thousands of students to join the top Universities of the world.They have more than 27 years of experience in University selection, Scholarship and VISA Documentation. Specially under their guidance almost all the students got the US / Canadian VISA. The students rated them amongst the top 3 US University-Research and VISA-counselors of India.
Our Chairpersons help you from the very minute you enroll for our "Study Abroad" program. From helping you schedule your exam date, appraising your performance at regular intervals, getting you started with the application process, selecting the best universities and specializations, helping budget your finances judiciously to help you obtain a VISA they are with you.
Counseling @ SJA is thoroughly customized affair. Each individual is personally guided according to his/her requirements ascertaining in the process that you get the best value for your hard earned money.
Valid ( Not expired one) Passport is compulsory in order to appear for GRE/GMAT/SAT/ACT/TOEFLiBT Exams in India